All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionBioinformatics can be loosely defined as the collection, classification, storage, and analysis of biochemical and biological information using computers and mathematical algorithms. Bioinformatics represents a marriage of biology, medicine, computer science, physics, and mathematics, fields of study that have historically existed as mutually exclusive disciplines. Edited by Gavin Gordon, Bioinformatics in Cancer and Cancer Therapy, the focus of this book is to provide a historical and technical perspective on the analytical techniques, methodologies, and platforms used in bioinformatics experiments, to show how a bioinformatics approach has been used to characterize various cancer-related processes, and to demonstrate how a bioinformatics approach is being used to bridge basic science and the clinical arena to positively impact patient care and management.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight507 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGavin J. Gordon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.