All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionBiologic System Evaluation with Ultrasound is a reference book for engineers in the field of ultrasonics and is intended to inform those unfamiliar with current methods of ultrasonic analysis. Explaining the mathematical and physical principles of ultrasound imaging of living tissue with effective precision, the book encompasses the following topics: relationships between the biological and scattering hierarchies; graphic description of scattering; class 1,2,3,4 scattering and their association with the biological hierarchy; instruments used for biologic system evaluation; computed tomographic methods of imaging. The authors have provided an effective explanation of the ultrasound scattering of image and image acquisition that will benefit engineers, physicists, and radiologists alike.
- Author(s)Chandra M. Sehgal,James F. Greenleaf
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight224 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.