All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExciting new biologic therapies for treating leukemia are appearing so rapidly that clinicians often find it difficult to make informed decisions about their use when making patient treatment decisions. Biologic Therapy of Leukemia summarizes and reviews all the available data concerning these cutting-edge biologic therapies so that practicing clinicians can make the correct patient-care choices. Here the busy physician will find in one convenient place crucial information on the uses and limitations of the major biologic therapies for leukemia, the different biologic strategies for its treatment, the management of patients being treated with such biologic agents, and the current and future role of emerging biologic agents.
- Author(s)Matt Kalaycio
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/04/2003
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Hematology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight582 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.