All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWe are again proud to present an excellent volume of contemporary topics in NMR and EPR to the biological community. The philosophy behind the volume and the presentation of each chapter remains at the high level reflected in our earlier volumes: to be current, pedagogical, and critical. The first chapters, as always, address a subject related to in-vivo biology. Gabby Elgavish addresses NMR spectroscopy of the intact heart. lain Campbell and colleagues present a state-of-the-art description of NMR methods for probing enzyme kinetics in intact cells and tissues. Klaus Mobius and Wolfgang Lubitz have produced a thorough review of the principles and applications of ENDOR spectroscopy in photobiology and biochemistry including discussions of liquid and solid state ENDOR as well as CIDEP-enhanced ENDOR. The final chapter by Hans Vogel and Sture Forsen addresses a contemporary problem in irganic biochemistry, namely cation binding to calcium binding proteins. We are pleased to anunce that a special forthcoming volume will be devoted entirely to the subject of Spin Labeling: Theory and Applications (3rd compendium). A substantial degree of progress has occurred in this important area of ESR in biology since the last treatise on the subject in 1979. Lastly, we ackwledge our colleagues in the field who continue to support this excellent series both as subscribers and contributors. We pledge to continue servicing the community as long as the need exists.
- Author BiographyDr. Lawrence J. Berliner is currently Professor and Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Denver after retiring from Ohio State University, where he spent a 32-year career in the area of biological magnetic resonance (EPR and NMR). He is the Series Editor for Biological Magnetic Resonance, which he launched in 1979.
- Author(s)Jacques Reuben,Lawrence Berliner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleBiological Magnetic Resonance
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.