All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. James W. Kalat's BIOLOGICAL PSYCHOLOGY is widely used for good reason: an extremely high level of scholarship, a clear writing style with amusing anecdotes, and precise examples. Kalat's goals are to make biological psychology accessible and to convey the excitement of the search for biological explanations of behavior, and he delivers. Updated with new topics, examples, and recent research findings, the new edition continues this book's tradition of quality.
- Author BiographyJames W. Kalat is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at North Carolina State University, where he taught courses in introduction to psychology and biological psychology from 1977 through 2012. He received an AB degree summa cum laude from Duke University and a PhD in psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. He is also the author of INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY (10th Edition) and co-author with Michelle Shiota of EMOTION (2nd Edition). In addition to textbooks, he has written journal articles on taste-aversion learning, the teaching of psychology, and other topics. He was twice the program chair for the annual convention of the American Psychological Society, now named the Association for Psychological Science.
- Author(s)James W. Kalat
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1383 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement12th edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.