All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike food and water, sleep is essential for all. In this excellent study aid, the authors look at the nature and purpose of sleeping and related disorders, dreaming and hypsis. This clear and focused introduction provides a fantastic entry point for students seeking a deeper understanding of altered states of awareness.
- Author BiographySIMON GREEN is Director of Undergraduate Studies and Senior Lecturer at Birkbeck University, UK, as well as a Chief Examiner in Psychology at AS and A2 for a major exam board.
- Author(s)Simon Green
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Insights in Psychology Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note0, 1 black & white tables, 5 figures
- Weight255 g
- Width137 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.