All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting new cross-disciplinary field of biocultural research is emerging at the start of the twenty-first century: developmental evolutionary biology. Looking at the behaviorial ontogeny of primates, the authors--leading scholars of biological anthropology, evolutionary biology, developmental psychology, and cognitive neuroscience--pose questions that probe our fundamental understanding of the human species. The authors postulate answers that will change the way we look at how cognition, language, and behavior develop in primates.
- PublisherSAR Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSchool for Advanced Research Advanced Seminar Series
- Place of PublicationSanta Fe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchool of American Research Press,U.S.
- Weight680 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJonas Langer,Michael L. McKinney,Sue Taylor Parker
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.