Biology Skills for Excellence: Study Guide for CXC and O Level by Yvette Smith, Lois Sealy, Cecile Carrington, Marguerite Agard (Paperback, 1995)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt will be an invaluable guide for students during their CXC course, and will also be useful for revision. Section 1 covers common problems faced by students and gives explanations and examples of how to deal with them. Included are chapters on: * making observations * using drawings and diagrams effectively * presenting and analysing biological data * planning and designing biological investigations * interpreting questions Section 2 contains exam-style questions and suggested answers.
- Author BiographyBiology: Skills for Excellence is written by three experienced teachers who have taught and examined at CXC level for many years.
- Author(s)Cecile Carrington,Lois Sealy,Marguerite Agard,Yvette Smith
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication30/10/1995
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width217 mm
- Height309 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.76Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.