Biology Student Book: Edexcel International GCSE by Andrew Briggs, Chris Sunley, Sue Kearsey (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.25Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins International GCSE Biology provides complete coverage of the new Edexcel International GCSE specification for Biology and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more. * Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the new Edexcel International GCSE Biology specification * Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way * Establish and build on prior kwledge with a quick recap of what students should already kw at the start of each unit * Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations * Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions * Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists * Stretch and challenge the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results * One of a range of new books supporting the Edexcel International GCSE science specifications, approved for use as Edexcel Level 2 Certificates in UK state schools * Seeking endorsement from Edexcel
- Author(s)Andrew Briggs,Chris Sunley,Sue Kearsey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins International GCSE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight890 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.