All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApart from being commercially and socially significant, anchovies and sardines populations occupy crucial positions in the oceans' ecosystems. Low in the food chain, clupeoids tend towards abundance, as if their purpose in life was to be eaten and fuel the upper levels of marine trophic chains. The present book covers a broad spectrum of topics on the biology (sytematics, phylogeography, reproduction, feeding) and ecology (habitat characterization, recruitment variability) of anchovies and sardines. It also puts together important information on the state of their fisheries, exploitation, and management.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 9 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKonstantinos Ganias
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.