All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionMapped to the latest Cambridge A Level Biology syllabus (9700), this comprehensive print and online student book pack supports students with its stretching, problem solving approach. It helps foster long-term performance in science, as well as building their confidence for the Cambridge examinations. The practical approach helps to make science meaningful, so it is ideal for students planning to study science at university. Includes support for the new Key Concepts -developing Cambridge students' subject kwledge and encouraging them to make links between topics.
- Author BiographyGlen and Susan Toole are renowned best-selling authors of many biology books and for a variety of markets throughout the world.
- Author(s)Glen Toole,Susan Toole
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date30/12/2016
- Content NoteColour
- Weight1312 g
- Width221 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.