CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAbraham Rosenberg assembles the groundbreaking work of preeminent international scientists to provide the most current, state-of-the-art presentation of research in siabiology. This concise volume examines the historical development of the field and reviews current kwledge on the genetic, immulogic, oncologic, neurodevelopmental, pathogenic, and cell regulatory properties of sialic acid. Outstanding features of this work include exhaustive reference material and detailed information tables.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1620 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAbraham Rosenberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.