All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis integrated book covers the entire spectrum of cancer biomarkers in development and clinical use. Predictive and progstic markers are explored in the context of colon cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, and GIST. International experts provide insight into toxicity markers and surrogate markers. Attention is also given to biomarker assay development, validation, and strategies. It is a powerful tool for determining decisions on therapy, selecting drug regimens, monitoring the efficacy of treatment, and performing individualized surveillance, biomarkers represent the forefront of cancer research and treatment. As these techlogies become increasingly available for clinical use, this book will be an essential resource for oncologists and translational researchers.
- Author BiographyHeinz-Josef Lenz, MD, FACP, Division of Medical Oncology, Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight853 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byHeinz-Josef Lenz
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.