All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe past decade has been marked by the acceleration of our understanding of the molecular biology of cancer. Simultaneously, there have been increasing exigencies to diagse, treat and follow cancer patients more ecomically. Biomarkers represent the marriage of science and ecomics. Biomarkers offer the potential to increase the precision of diagsis, progsis, and surveillance of urological malignancies. This issue presents the cutting-edge advances of biomarker techlogy to urologic oncology.
- Author(s)Kevin R. Loughlin
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Internal Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number43-1
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.