All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights the responsibility of medical device designers and engineers to eliminate sites of failure and to test devices to demonstrate their ultimate safety and efficacy. It also evaluates biomaterials and their properties as related to the design and reliability of medical devices. The principles that are described are readily applicable to the biomaterial scaffolds used for generating tissue-engineered constructs.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1140 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMichael N. Helmus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.