All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionAbout this book In recent years, a number of different spectroscopic techniques have been applied to the study of a wide range of biomedical topics. Biomedical investigations in fields as diverse as eye lens research, the study of cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases, and the study of oxidative stress in disease can w be carried out by spectroscopic means. The nine chapters in Biomedical Applications of Spectroscopy present an authoritative overview of the current status of the field, with each chapter written by ackwledged experts. A wide range of techniques is considered, including optical microspectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy, FTIR spectroscopy, NMR and EPR spectroscopy and mass spectrometry. This highly topical volume will stimulate interest in this expanding field, and point the way towards future directions in research. The major objectives of this established series are to integrate theory and practice and to bring together different branches of both academic and industrial research through the presentation of critical review articles in fundamental and applied spectroscopy. The policy of the editors is to commission authoritative reviews by ackwledged leaders in the various fields of spectroscopy. Thus each volume presents a carefully composed picture of the state of the art for a particular area. For each volume the subject matter is presented in a manner which is Comprehensible to the n--expert, for whom the series will continue to provide a valuable introduction, and a timely overview of topics in spectroscopy which are of current interest and importance. At the same time the involved expert will find much to engage his or her attention. The series is of interest to research scientists and techlogists, to teachers and both graduate and undergraduate students.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/1996
- Series TitleAdvances in Spectroscopy
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight746 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byR. E. Hester,R. J. H. Clark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.