All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiomedical EPR - Part B focuses on applications of EPR techniques and instrumentation, with applications to dynamics. The book celebrates the 70th birthday of Prof. James S. Hyde, Medical College of Wisconsin, and his contributions to this field. Chapters are written to provide introductory material for new-comers to the field that lead into up-to-date reviews that provide perspective on the wide range of questions that can be addressed by EPR. Key Features: EPR Techniques including Saturation Recovery, ENDOR, ELDOR, and Saturation Transfer Instrumentation Invations including Loop Gap Resonators, Rapid Mixing, and Time Locked Sub-Sampling Motion in Biological Membranes Applications to Structure Determination in Proteins Discussion of Trends in EPR Techlogy and Progsis for the Future
- Author BiographyProf. Sandra S. Eaton is John Evans Professor in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Denver. Her research interests include distance measurements in proteins, EPR of metal ions in biological systems, electron spin relaxation times, and EPR instrumentation. The Eatons co-organize an annual EPR Symposium in Denver. Prof. Gareth R. Eaton is John Evans Professor in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Denver. His research interests include EPR instrumentation, distance measurements in proteins, EPR of metal ions in biological systems, and electron spin relaxation times. Dr. Lawrence J. Berliner is currently Professor and Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Denver after retiring from Ohio State University, where he spent a 32-year career in the area of biological magnetic resonance (EPR and NMR). He is the Series Editor for Biological Magnetic Resonance, which he launched in 1979.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBiological Magnetic Resonance
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight725 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGareth R. Eaton,Lawrence Berliner,Sandra S. Eaton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.