All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionBiomedical Ethics Reviews * 1987 is the fifth volume in a series of texts designed to review and update the literature on issues of central importance in bioethics today. Three topics are discussed in the present volume: (1) Prescribing Drugs for the Aged and Dying; (2) Animals as a Source of Human Transplant Organs, and (3) The Nurse's Role: Rights and Responsibilities. Each topic constitutes a separate sec- tion in our text; introductory essays briefly summarize the contents of each section. Bioethics is, by its nature, interdisciplinary in character. Recognizing this fact, the authors represented in the present volume have made every effort to minimize the use of techni- cal jargon. At the same time, we believe the purpose of pro- viding a review of the recent literature, as well as of advancing bioethical discussion, is admirably served by the pieces col- lected herein. We look forward to the next volume in our series, and very much hope the reader will also.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleBiomedical Ethics Reviews
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJames M. Humber,Robert F. Almeder
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.