All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionBiomedical Literature Mining, discusses the multiple facets of modern biomedical literature mining and its many applications in gemics and systems biology. The volume is divided into three sections focusing on information retrieval, integrated text-mining approaches and domain-specific mining methods. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Biomedical Literature Mining is designed as a useful bioinformatics resource in biomedical literature text mining for both those long experienced in or entirely new to, the field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1159
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight797 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHannah Jane Tipney,Vinod D. Kumar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.