All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the Third International Symposium on Frontiers in Biomedical Polymers including Polymer Therapeutics: From Laboratory to Clinical Practice, held May 23-27, 1999, in Shiga, Japan. This book focuses on the progress and unique discoveries in the interdisciplinary scientific and techlogical area of biomedical application of polymers. The topics include polymeric materials for biomedical and pharmaceutical applications, as well as polymeric materials in therapeutics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight718 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byClaudio Migliaresi,Daniel Cohn,Emo Chiellini,Junzo Sunamoto,Raphael M. Ottenbrite
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.