All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together aspects of statistics and machine learning to provide a comprehensive guide to evaluating, interpreting and understanding biometric data. It naturally leads to topics including data mining and prediction to be examined in detail. The book places an emphasis on the various performance measures available for biometric systems, what they mean, and when they should and should t be applied. The evaluation techniques are presented rigorously, however they are always accompanied by intuitive explanations. This is important for the increased acceptance of biometrics among n-technical decision makers, and ultimately the general public.
- Author(s)Dunstone Ted,Neil Yager
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.