All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past 40 years the field of molecular simulations has evolved from picosecond studies of isolated macromolecules in vacuum to studies of complex, chemically heterogeneous biological systems consisting of millions of atoms, with the simulation time scales spanning up to milliseconds. In Biomolecular Simulations: Methods and Protocols , expert researchers illustrate many of the methods commonly used in molecular modeling of biological systems, including methods for electronic structure calculations, classical molecular dynamics simulations and coarse-grained techniques. A selection of advanced techniques and recent methodological developments, which rarely find coverage in traditional textbooks, is also introduced. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include general introductions to well-established computational methodologies, applications to real-world biological systems, as well as practical tips and general protocols on carrying out biomolecular simulations. Special emphasis is placed on simulations of proteins, lipids, nucleic acids, and carbohydrates. Authoritative and practical, Biomolecular Simulations: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in further simulation studies of biological systems.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number924
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1525 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byEmppu Salonen,Luca Monticelli
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.15New
- AU $21.21New
- AU $24.85New
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.52New
- AU $32.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.91Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $16.85Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $79.05Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.