All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrug performance is a vital aspect of new drug development as it draws on interdisciplinary expertise from both pharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics disciplines. It is at the key interface that the discipline of biopharmaceutics has emerged. The past two decades have witnessed considerable advances in biopharmaceutics, particularly with regard to bioavailability/bioequivalence, product quality and regulatory standards of approval. Biopharmaceutics Applications in Drug Development presents readers with step-wise, detail-conscious information to develop quality pharmaceuticals. It is composed of carefully crafted sections introducing key concepts and advances in the areas of dissolution, BA/BE, BCS, IVIC, and product quality, with specific focus on integration of regulatory considerations and case histories highlighting the biopharmaceutics strategies adopted in development of successful drugs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight789 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLawrence Yu,Rajesh Krishna
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.33Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.