All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is structured in nine sections, each containing several chapters. The volume starts with an overview of analytical techniques and progresses through purification of proteins; protein modification and inactivation; protein size, shape, and structure; enzyme kinetics; protein-ligand interactions; industrial enzymology; and, laboratory quality control. The book is targeted at all scientists interested in protein research.
- Author BiographyDr. Buxbaum's research interests are enzymology and protein structure/function relationship. In addition, he has been teaching science and medical students in several countries. He is currently working as associate professor of biochemistry at Ross University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Engelbert Buxbaum
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight993 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.