Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDelves into how the central nervous system governs behavior Biopsychology, 9/e, introduces the study of the biology of behavior; that is, the neural mechanisms of psychological processes in the central nervous system. This program combines biopsychogical science and student-oriented discussion, interweaving the basics of this specialized field with clinical case studies and exploring the personal and social implications that arise. The author encourages interactive learning and creative thinking. His clear and engaging presentation makes the material personally and socially relevant to readers. MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Pinel program. Engaging activities and assessments provide a learning and teaching system that transforms students into scientific thinkers. With MyPsychLab, students can watch videos on psychological research and applications, participate in virtual classic experiments, and develop critical thinking skills through writing. This title is available in a variety of formats - digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson's MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. This Book a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-hole punched, loose-leaf version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalized their book by incorporating their own tes and taking the portion of the book they need to class - all at a fraction of the bound book price.
- Author BiographyJohn Pinel, the author of Biopsychology , obtained his Ph.D. from McGill University in Montreal and worked briefly at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, before taking a faculty position at the University of British Columbia, where he is currently Professor Emeritus. Professor Pinel is an award-winning teacher and the author of over 200 scientific papers. However, he feels that Biopsychology is his major career-related accomplishment. It ties together everything I love about my job; students, teaching, writing, and research. Pinel attributes much of his success to his wife Maggie who is an artist and professional designer. Over the years, they have collaborated on many projects, and the quality of Biopsychology 's illustrations is largely attributable to her skill and effort.
- Author(s)John P J Pinel
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1075 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement9th
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.