All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating recent research on the physiology and modelling of bioreactions and bioreactors, the authors present a comprehensive, unified introduction to the principles and practices of the field. The work features nearly 100 detailed design examples and problems, many of which are suitable for hands-on demonstrations on a personal computer or for expanded research. The text will serve as a highly instructive guide for students in bioengineering and biotechlogy, as well as biochemical, chemical, and environmental engineering.
- Author(s)Jens C. O. Nielsen,John Villadsen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight913 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.