All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time in a single volume, the design, characterisation and operation of the bioreactor system in which the tissue is grown is detailed. Bioreactors for Tissue Engineering presents an overall picture of the current state of kwledge in the engineering of bioreactors for several tissue types (bone, cartilage, vascular), addresses the issue of mechanical conditioning of the tissue, and describes the use of techniques such as MRI for monitoring tissue growth. This unique volume is dedicated to the fundamentals and application of bioreactor techlogy to tissue engineering products. Not only will it appeal to graduate students and experienced researchers in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, but also to tissue engineers and culture techlogists, academic and industrial chemical engineers, biochemical engineers and cell biologists who wish to understand the criteria used to design and develop vel systems for tissue growth in vitro.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2005
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight713 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJulian Chaudhuri,Mohamed Al-Rubeai
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.