Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis meticulous volume recognizes the need to translate what has been learned primarily in tissue culture dishes to approaches supporting scale-up studies, t only to large quantities of cells but also to heterogeneous cell constructs. Notable advances are being made in these latter approaches, prompting this collection of a variety of representative protocols that facilitate important modifications and vel approaches to bioreactors in stem cell research, contributed by both established and new investigators in this area. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and authoritative, Bioreactors in Stem Cell Biology: Methods and Protocols will serve as an ideal guide for scientists seeking to increase our understanding of stem cells and their potential to repair and regenerate tissues and organs.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1502
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 41 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight674 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byKursad Turksen
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.