All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionBioremediation, the use of microorganisms to degrade, sequester, or remove environmental contaminants, is an urgent need of our planet for protection and restoration from toxic contaminants. This book t only provides cutting edge information about bioremediation of aquatic and terrestrial habitats, but also highlights the gaps in our kwledge of the subject. Among the topics covered in this volume are those that deal with petroleum spill bioremediation, bioremediation of heavy metals, and the use of genetically engineered microorganisms in bioremediation.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMilton Fingerman,Rachakonda Nagabhushanam
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.