All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionBiomedical sensors are an essential tool in the detection and monitoring of a wide range of medical conditions from cancer to Parkinson's disease. Biosensors for medical applications provides a comprehensive review of established, cutting edge and future trends in biomedical sensors and their applications.
- Author BiographySeamus Higson is Professor of Bio- and Electro-analysis and Commercial Director of Cranfield Health at Cranfield University, UK. A member of the UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), Professor Higson serves in an advisory and/or consultative capacity for a number of public bodies, and has written extensively on a wide range of topics within the fields of medicine, biotechnology, materials science and health.
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited bySeamus P. J. Higson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.