Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Microbes is vital to understand the past and the future of mankind and our planet. These are the oldest form of life on the earth. Microbes provide us with oxygen to breathe and food to eat. Without microbes life is impossible on the earth. Microbes cause as well as prevent diseases, hence are highly relevant to medicine and other related health sciences too. Research and biotechlogical applications of Microbes is a fascinating field of science and increasingly being seen as a mainstream tenet of biology. The present book focuses on diverse areas of microbial research and provides a wealth of information on the microbial world: biochemistry of the molecules, their functions, syntheses, and regulation activity; microbial genetics, immulogy, biotechlogy, control of microbial growth, interactions between humans, insects and microorganisms and public health, microbial ecology, terrestrial microbiology, microbiology of waste treatment and so on.
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight895 g
- Width180 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edited byAjit Varma,Gopi K Podila
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.