All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Paul Sanghera, the best selling author of several books in science and techlogy, offers a taste of the discipline of biotechlogy by presenting more than 325 flashcards in this easily portable book. Primarily designed to be used with your textbook, this book is also a quick introduction to (or overview of) biotechlogy. Although the book is self contained within its scope, it assumes that you have already studied the material from a textbook on biotechlogy, and use this book as a quick review and reference. Special features: *Most of the essential concepts, terms, formulae, and techniques are covered. *The depth and style of the coverage makes these flashcards indexes into your memory so that if you go through these flash cards after reading a textbook, it's almost equivalent to going through the textbook once again, only in much less time. *The flashcards are largely self-contained and reference to any other book is made. This means these cards work with any book and independent of any book. * These flashcards come in a book, t in a box of loose cards; so these are much easier to manage than those loose cards. No more loose cards, more lost cards. *This book is designed as a convenient and portable reference for on-the-go studying. You can take it anywhere and use it when a time window becomes available.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Sanghera, an educator, scientist, technologist, and an entrepreneur, has a diverse background in multiple fields including physics, chemistry, biology, computer science, and math. He holds a Master degree in Computer Science from Cornell University, a Ph.D. in Physics from Carleton University, and a B.Sc. with triple major: physics, chemistry, and math. He has taught science and technology courses all across the world including San Jose State University and Brooks College. Dr. Sanghera has been involved in educational programs and research projects in biotechnology and nanotechnology. He has authored and co-authored more than 100 research papers published in well reputed European and American research journals. As a technology manager, Dr. Sanghera has been at the ground floor of several technology startups. He is the author of several best selling books in the fields of science, technology, and project management. He lives in Silicon Valley, California, where he currently serves as Assistant Professor at California Institute of Nanotechnology.
- Author(s)Dr Paul Sanghera
- PublisherInfonential, Inc.
- Date of Publication14/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInfonential, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.