All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Biotechlogy for Fuels and Chemicals: The Twenty-Eighth Symposium, leading researchers exchange cutting-edge technical information and update current trends in the development and application of biotechlogy for sustainable production of fuels and chemicals. This symposium emphasizes advances in biotechlogy to produce high-volume, low-price products from renewable resources, while improving the environment.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleABAB Symposium
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1799 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byJames D. McMillan,Jonathan R. Mielenz,K. Thomas Klasson,William S. Adney
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.