All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn Biotechlogy for Fuels and Chemicals: The Twenty-Eighth Symposium, leading researchers exchange cutting-edge technical information and update current trends in the development and application of biotechlogy for sustainable production of fuels and chemicals. This symposium emphasizes advances in biotechlogy to produce high-volume, low-price products from renewable resources, while improving the environment.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleABAB Symposium
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1799 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byJames D. McMillan,Jonathan R. Mielenz,K. Thomas Klasson,William S. Adney
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.