All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the most up-to-date information available on various biotechlogical processes useful in the pulp and paper industry. Each of the twenty chapters covers a specific biotechlogical process or technique, discussing the advantages, limitations, and future prospects of the most important and popular processes used in the industry. Topics covered include tree improvement, pulping, bleaching, deinking, fiber modification, biosolids management, and biorefining.
- Author(s)Dr. Pratima Bajpai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note101 black & white tables, biography
- Weight664 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.