All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBack by popular demand, this exciting new edition of Bip the Snapping Bungaroo is set to captivate young readers once again. Bungaroo is the Australian Yidin people's word for turtle. Bip the snapping turtle is rewned for his very loud SNAP! When Bip awakes one day to find he can't snap any more, the adventure begins to unravel the mystery behind Bip's missing snap.
- Author BiographyNarelle McRobbie isthe author of Who s That Jumbun in the Log? Grace Fielding is an artist and the recipient of numerous awards, including the Children's Book Council of Australia Crichton Award for Illustration and the Children'sWestern Australia Premier s Book Award.
- Author(s)Narelle McRobbie
- PublisherMagabala Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBroome, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMagabala Books
- Content Noteill.
- Weight204 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Grace Fielding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.