All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBipolar Battle Plan by Troy Gillem is a -holds-barred view of bipolar disorder. Gillem offers riveting first-hand descriptions of his own episodes and those of people he interviewed. Gillem provides an aggressive action plan to manage one's symptoms and life in general, covering everything from creating a balanced medical protocol to selecting a compatible psychiatrist. This refreshing book is a boon to persons with bipolar disorder, professionals in the field, and interested friends and family members. -Ellen Bowers, Ph.D Victory means living a productive, happy life - and making your dreams come true!
- Author(s)Troy Gillem
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.