All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive volume is the first to offer guidance to clinicians and researchers treating or studying bipolar disorder in older adults. Growing numbers of elderly people are affected by this serious mental illness. Presenting the most recent information, experts in the fields of bipolar disorder, geriatrics, and mental health services research cover late-life bipolar disorder in four major domains: epidemiology and assessment, treatment, complexity and comorbidity, and specialized care delivery. Revealing the effect of the aging process on the disease, they address diagsis patterns over the life course, rating scales of assessment, pharmacologic and psychological therapies, adherence to treatment, effects of cultural factors, assessing the quality of care, and legal and ethical issues. An important tool for clinicians, this book will serve as a springboard for further research into this complex disorder.
- Author BiographyMartha Sajatovic, M.D., is a professor of psychiatry at Case Western Reserve University. Frederic C. Blow, Ph.D., is a professor of psychiatry at the University of Michigan.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2007
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note9, 9 black & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFrederic C. Blow,Martha Sajatovic
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.