All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionBipolar disorder manifests itself in a variety of forms. It can coexist with other psychiatric conditions, and treatment efficacy can depend on the type of bipolar state. This book covers the full range of atypical, rapid cycling and transient forms of bipolar disorder, from atypical and agitated depression to schizoaffective mixed states. The most recent ICD category is covered, and the authors also look at the biology and genetics of bipolar disorder, along with issues relating to age (children and the elderly), comorbidity, choice of drug treatment and investigational strategies.
- Author BiographyD.O.B. 22 October 1946.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 69 tables
- Weight974 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndreas Marneros,Frederick Goodwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.