All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBooks in the Animal Babies series take a simple look at different classes of animal babies. This book looks at bird babies, and examines how bird babies are born, how they are cared for, how they develop, and differences and similarities between baby birds and their parents. The book also includes a picture glossary of key and difficult terms, and a page showing the life cycle of a bird.
- Author(s)Catherine Veitch
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAcorn: Animal Babies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.