All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDarren 'Birdie' Bird, artist and cartoonist, has quickly established himself at the heart of the racing industry through his brilliant, quirky and clever cartoons on all aspects of horse racing. Initially using social media as an outlet for his talent, Channel 4 championed Darren's work with him appearing on The Morning Line show on every day of the 2014 Cheltenham Festival. His almost daily take on current races, places and faces, has seen his star rise, private commissions for some of racing's key players and a new regular column in the industry's bible, the Racing Post. Birdie brings together the finest - and funniest - of Darren's work in a must-see collection that everyone will aspire to have in their downstairs loo!
- Author BiographyDarren Bird has always been interested in sketching and painting, working as designer for over 20 years. His passion for horse racing led to the creation of 'Birdie', racing's remarkable hybrid of Giles and Banksie.
- Author(s)Darren Bird
- PublisherRaceform Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRacing Post
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.