All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe felt beautiful. She felt glamorous. She felt like a movie star...Birdie likes to cartwheel. She likes to dance. And she especially likes playing with her dog, Monster. But more than anything, Birdie loves her mother's high-heeled shoes. When her mother finally relents and allows Birdie to spend a whole day wearing her glamorous high-heels, Birdie discovers that 'big-girl' shoes keep her from doing all of her favourite things, like playing hide-and-seek, spinning on her hands and practising her dance moves. Ultimately, Birdie decides that as pretty as her mother's shoes are, she likes her very own 'barefoot shoes' best of all. With playful watercolours and clever textured cut-paper designs, Sujean Rim's charming debut picture book will appeal to shoe lovers of all ages and every little girl who longs to be a 'big girl'.
- Author BiographySujean Rim is best known for her signature watercolour designs on the popular DailyCandy website. Originally a shoe and accessory designer, Sujean has been commissioned by clients including Tiffany & Co., Barneys, Elle Decor and Target. She has also designed a number of book covers.
- Author(s)Sujean Rim
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content NoteIntegrated: 40, colour illus
- Weight440 g
- Width257 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.