Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $19.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn what the New York Times Book Review calls a perfect book, a little girl watches birds from her window and dreams she can fly. A board book edition of the critically acclaimed picture book from the award-winning husband-and-wife team of Kevin Henkes and Laura Dronzek. An ALA Notable Book.Birds will resonate with the youngest children, said School Library Journal. With a fine eye for detail, a girl observes and describes birds their sizes, their colors, their shapes, the way they move and appear and disappear, and how they are most like her. She imagines what it would be like if clouds looked like birds, or if she could ask the birds questions. Though she can t fly, the girl can do one thing birds do she can sing. Vibrant and lively paintings accompany a text pitched precisely to preschoolers in this husband-and-wife collaboration. This board book edition offers a fresh perspective and a new point of view to very young children. Booklist said, Together, the words and pictures create a book that will enchant preschool audiences again and again.
- Author(s)Kevin Henkes
- PublisherGreenwillow Books
- Date of Publication17/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwillow Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width244 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Dronzek
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.