All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLocated in the southern Caribbean off the coast of Venezuela, the islands of Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire are home to a colorful diversity of bird species. Birds of Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire is the first comprehensive field guide to the birds of the region and the ideal companion for identifying the islands' remarkable avian population. This compact and portable book contains close to 1,000 superb color illustrations on 71 color plates and detailed descriptions of every species. Concise text on facing pages highlights key identification features, including voice, habitat, behavior, and status. This field guide is essential for all birdwatchers and wildlife enthusiasts interested in this part of the world. * First comprehensive field guide to the birds of Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire * Complete coverage of the islands' bird species, including residents, migrants, and vagrants * Close to 1,000 illustrations on 71 color plates depicting every species and all major plumages and races * Concise text on facing pages highlights key identification features, including voice, habitat, behavior, and status
- Author BiographyBart de Boer is a Dutch ornithologist. He is the author of Our Birds: Curacao, Bonaire, Aruba and Our Animals: Curacao, Bonaire, Aruba. Eric Newton is an amateur ornithologist who resides on Curacao. Robin Restall is the principal author and sole illustrator of Birds of Northern South America.
- Author(s)Bart De Boer,Eric Newton,Robin L. Restall
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePrinceton Field Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note71 color plates.
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.