All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCentral America is a wonderful birding area, supporting a rich and diverse avifauna. Belize is one of its more accessible and tourist-friendly countries, beginning to rival Costa Rica as the most popular Central American birding destination of all. The colour distribution maps indicate the range of breeding and visiting species. This is the first guide ever published to the birds of Belize, and will be a vital aid to all those birdwatching in this spectacular country.
- Author BiographyLee Jones is an experienced environmental consultant and research biologist. He serves as a regional editor for North American Birds and is author of the Annotated Checklist of the Birds of Belize.
- Author(s)H. Lee Jones
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHelm Field Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Note56 colour plates, maps
- Weight1016 g
- Width152 mm
- Height282 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dana Gardner
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.