All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBirds of South Carolina is a field guide to the 180 most common and sought-after species in the state. Falcon Field Guides[TM] are full-color, visually appealing, on-the-go guides for identifying plants and animals and learning about nature.
- Author BiographyTodd Telander is a freelance natural science illustrator and wildlife artist. He studied biology and environmental studies at the University of California, Santa Cruz, where he became interested in illustration. His work appears in Falcon's America's 100 Most Wanted Birds, Birder's Dictionary, A Field Guide to Cows, and A Field Guide to Pigs as well as in museums, galleries, and private collections. He lives in Walla Walla, Washington, with his wife, Kirsten, and two sons, Miles and Oliver.
- Author(s)Todd Telander
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleFalcon Field Guide Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight7 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.