All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor ten kids living at Cliffview Mar in the sleepy little Midwestern town of Grayridge, this Saturday was supposed to be like any other: Sporting activities, a play, a few hours at work and a movie with friends -- typical activities that these young people have experienced many times before. This fateful day, however, quickly takes a dark turn as each of the kids wake up to find their parents gone. No tes, message of any kind. Contact with the outside world is also mysteriously unavailable. As the ten youngsters band together to determine what has happened to their parents, they are thrust into an incredible adventure. Suddenly split apart and fighting on two fronts, the group must become more than they what they are in order to survive. With a darkness on the horizon, only they can defeat this evil that is determined to destroy them all.
- Author BiographyDoug is a software developer by day, writer by night and geek pretty much all of the time. He's been writing for family and friends since he was a young boy and Birds of a Feather is the second book he has published. Doug lives in South Dakota with his wife, two daughters, and his dog Kirk, who is indeed named after the famous Starfleet Captain.
- Author(s)Douglas M White
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJessica Herrera
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.