Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican spy MITCHELL DIRLAM kws a bullet is coming. But when? BIRDS ON A WIRE is a romantic thriller that chronicles the dangerous, emotional roller coaster ride of ELI and RITA PARKS who thought they had found a peaceful second chance at first love in rural Montana. From the second African-American President of the United States ELIJAH RITTENHOUSE, the Parks family learns that its existence is in immediate peril. An infuriated North Korean government has assigned HYUN LEE, a beautiful and tenacious North Korean assassin, to avenge the actions of Mitch Dirlam and Parks, who has been mistakenly associated with his co-worker at the U.S. Naval Warfare Center. At the heart of this NON-POLITICAL story, an admirable, long-time friend hopes to protect his college roommate from a North Korean operative whose disdain for men makes killing Parks and Dirlam even more desirable.
- Author BiographyWill Wyckoff resides with his beautiful wife in rural Hawley, PA in a 170 year old building that's been home to family members for four generations. Together they have raised two sons, two daughters, and two basset hounds. To date they have six terrific grandkids, but no puppies.
- Author(s)Will Wyckoff
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date17/02/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.