All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiribamba, a sad, lonely elephant is the only elephant in a vast jungle filled with other animals and their families who thought she is clumsy and slow. Separated from her own family and land of birth by cruel circumstances, she keeps to herself having just a bird, a woodpecker for a friend.She is surrounded by other animals who want her out of their jungle and their lives by all means.How would it feel then for this neglected and rejected elephant to realize that she-only she- possesses the means to save the jungle and every animal dwelling in it from imminent ruin? Told in simple, breezy, free-flowing prose, and adorned with colourful, telling illustrations, Paulicap Okechukwu Okeke's new children's book is an engaging piece of fiction that will keep both kids and adults glued to the reading table until the very last page is fully consumed and digested. -Tope Ben Adeboboye, Features Editor, The Sun Newspaper
- Author(s)Paulicap Okechukwu Okeke
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.