All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.15
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionHaving a baby is hard, isn't it? Confession time... I tried to get pregnant, then I tried to have a healthy pregnancy hoping I'd have a healthy baby. I spent months glued to the computer researching the best and safest stuff (and bought way too much of it!), I read all the best pregnancy books and took a $150 birth class. I popped those prenatal vitamins like they were going out of style and happily went to all my pre-natal pregnancy appointments. I was uncomfortable. My back hurt. I wasn't sleeping worth a darn, I mean seriously, how can you when you're peeing every 5 seconds? The whole pregnancy experience was totally new to me, but I knew it was my job to make sure that I did everything I could for our baby. My husband heard me say, on more than one occasion, Whelp hun, there's thing else I can do. Once I get to the hospital, my doctor and nurse will tell me what to do and take over. But they didn't. My baby was born and had respiratory distress. Two minutes later he was sent off to be observed in the nursery. I felt panicky when the nurse leaned down and whispered ... there's thing you can do, just get some rest. That wasn't true. That's why I wrote Birth Book #2 for you. The best hospitals, doctors, midwives and researchers kw there are scientifically proven ways you can improve your baby's health during the most critical hour of their life, their first hour. But most providers and birth classes never tell you what these are. If our babies miss out on these benefits, they're missing out on critical health boosts that affect healthy brain development, how well their vital organs work, how strong their immune systems will be to fight off nasty infections, and lots more. You deserve to kw what these are, so your baby can get the benefits too! We've asked some of the best and most sought after doctors, midwives and researchers in the world to teach you exactly what these benefits are and how to get them for your baby. Your teachers are: Dr. Sarah Buckley Dr. Lucky Jain Barbara Harper R.N, Midwife Rebecca Dekker, PhD, RN, APRN Dr. Robert Sidonio Jr. Dr. Anna Morad Mavis Schorn, PhD, CNM (the last three are from Vanderbilt University, one of the leading maternity care hospitals in the world). Most people think they have control over their baby's health, but really they have 100% control over giving their baby these benefits that have been scientifically proven to improve their baby's health. Just learn WHAT they are, then your baby can get all these benefits & have better health too! You'll learn: -How to help your baby breathe easier & avoid respiratory distress -How to help you baby avoid anemia (10x lower chance says Dr. Alan Greene) -How to easily give your baby up to 33% more iron rich, oxygen rich & stem cell rich blood -How to strengthen your baby's immune system ... and a lot more If you didn't kw that you could help your baby get all these big health benefits, it's t your fault. I didn't kw any of this for my first baby either, but once I learned, it changed everything. Imagine this ... you just had your baby, you can smell their sweet soft skin, you're hearing her precious coos, you're feeling her warm snuggly little body on yours as you look down gazing into her eyes kwing with 100% certainty that you gave her one of the most important health boosts she'll ever get! Wouldn't that feel good? You'll also get a printable summary of the research studies (from the US Cochrane Center, National Institute of Health, World Health Organization, etc.) so you can take them to your appointments and exact scripts you can use when talking with your provider. So what are you gonna do from here? You can igre the proven ways to help your baby have the best possible health. Or you can take a shortcut and learn from the best.
- Author BiographyTrusted experts teach you how to have an easier labor & healthier birth. After her first birth, Sarah realized how many safe options, proven by the leading medical centers of the world, were never taught (even in expensive birth classes). She realized (along with her hubby) their birth class talked about birth and never actually taught them how to have a healthy birth. Having met 100s of other moms with the same frustrations, Sarah thought we've been making babies for 1,000s of years, this is c-r-a-z-y! So she founded YourBabyBooty.com to help pregnant women learn how to have a healthy birth directly from the most trusted birth experts in the world. She sought out *the* top doctors, doulas, midwives, nutritionists, fitness experts, lactation consultants, other birth experts & real moms to open up, get real & teach you the most important topics (based on all the proven medical research), so you know how have an easier labor & healthier birth. This info is taught through on demand pregnancy & childbirth video classes. And through books. Sarah lives with her almost 2 year old sassy little babe Emersyn (a.k.a. Cooey, Smalls), her rowdy 4.5 year old Jackson (a.k.a. Lil Man, Bubba, Boo Bear, Buster) and husband Steve (a.k.a. Muffin, Love Bug, Hunny) in the great state of Michigan.
- Author(s)Sarah Blight
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.