About this product
- DescriptionEach book explores the ceremonies undertaken by different religions and cultures during birth, coming of age, marriage and death. From the historical background of the rite of passage, through to preparing for the ceremony and the celebrations afterwards, all aspects of these important moments in people's lives are investigated. A chart at the back of the book allows the reader to make simple comparisons between the six main religions.
- Author BiographyRonne Randall, originally from New York, has worked in children's publishing since 1980 and has been a freelance editor and author since 1993. She has written more than 150 children's books, published on both sides of the Atlantic. She has a special interest in folklore and fairy tales, and she has an MA in Folklore from Sheffield University. She is married, with one son, and lives in Nottinghamshire, England.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green,Ronne Randall
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleJourney of Life
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight436 g
- Width222 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.